Biomaterials are more commonly used in dental implantology procedures that include total or partial alveolar ridge augmentation as a consequence of periodontal diseases, cysts, tumors, traumas and tooth loss.
Below are some successfully treated cases already treated with EINCOBIO biosolutions:
• Curettage and reconstruction of abscess area
• Curettage, reconstruction and dental implant at a time
• Alveolar reconstruction for replacement of one specific element
• Alveolar reconstruction for placement of several dental implants
• Vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation
• Filling of the maxillary sinus (Sinus Lift)